- AVAILABLE -
- 72” x 48” - Charcoal, oil paint, gesso, wood panel and white metal frame
- “I Was Born Ready” is Andrew’s third charcoal drawing of 2019. Charcoal and oil paint on Gesso Wood Panel with a white metal frame.
- Prints are currently unavailable -
- ORIGINAL AND PRINTS AVAILABLE -
Andrew’s second charcoal drawing from a new series that he’s creating is called “Loud & Clear” - measures 48” x 72” on a gesso wood panel - Charcoal and stamped oil paint.
Print Options Now Available: Archival Ink on 310g, 100% cotton fiber fine art paper
- 46” x 69” Edition of 15, signed, numbered and unframed - Can be purchased through our site store (For International purchases, please contact us)
- 16” x 24” Edition of 50, signed, numbered and unframed - Can be purchased through our site store (For International purchases, please contact us)
- Original SOLD -PRINTS AVAILABLE -
48” x 72” - Charcoal, oil paint, on gesso wood panel
- Print Sizes
- Edition of 15 - 46” x 69” - Archival Ink on 310g, 100% cotton fiber, acid and lignin free, Bright White, water-resistant velvet fine paper - Unframed; Can be purchased through our site store (For International purchases, please contact us)
- Edition of 50 - 16” x 24” - Archival Ink on 310g, 100% cotton fiber, acid and lignin free, Bright White, water-resistant velvet fine paper- Unframed; Can be purchased through our site store (For International purchases, please contact us)
Prints are also be available of the the single Guy
Originals All SOLD OUT
- Dave - Prints Available
- Johanna - Prints Available
- Riley - Prints Available
- Chris - Prints Available
- Sherman - Prints Available
-Belinda - Prints Available
-Andrew - Prints Available
High Quality Archival Prints Available - Please Inquire For Pricing
Life 101 is a deep journey into one's self that in the end offers hope, insight, and perseverance. This series is a joint effort between Andrew and his subject. Once Andrew finishes the charcoal drawing the subject is asked the question: what is your life grade? Think about that for a second, it's not easy to answer. It usually takes time for the subject to give an honest, overall life grade. Andrew then has a counseling / interview / interrogation session with the subject to get a personal assessment of what they believe to be their strengths and shortcomings. The comments and summary that follow are from the perspective of a teacher that is grading a test. The test is life. Welcome to life 101.
42" X 54"
Hand made paper
- Originals - SOLD OUT
Archival Prints Available, edition of 25 - Please Inquire For Pricing
The original concept sketches that were the inspiration for the full size Life 101 pieces. These pieces measure 21" X 27". Only prints are available as all the originals have been sold. These are archival prints on rag paper. Once printed, they are hand cut to appear "torn out" of a spiral binder. Edition of 25, numbered and signed by Andrew.
42” x 66”
Charcoal and Acrylic Paint
Prints Available on Request